ZeoPet Nano for Puppies
ZeoPet Nano for Puppies (special solution and mineral content)
Zeopet Nano is a complex liquid nutritional supplement for pets (special composition for puppies of different breeds). It is made of high-quality natural mineral – zeolite – in a special spatial configuration – clinoptilolite. The liquid fraction represents zeolite microparticles in dynamic equilibrium with an aqueous solution (refined and processed water).
ZeoPet Nano is a fast, safe and natural sorbent, ion exchanger and catalyst with the highest efficiency indicators. The aqueous zeolite composition fits the special requirements of the puppies’ gastrointestinal tracts.
When zeolite enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous low-molecular pollutants and toxins, normalizes and enriches mineral metabolism, and restores metabolism.
By absorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins and waste of various geneses, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
ZeoPet Nano zeolite structure resembles a mineral sponge that can remove potentially malicious inorganic components from the animal’s body, as well as stimulate and enrich the general metabolism and mineral balance.
ZeoPet Nano can have a positive effect on puppies’ speed growth, as well as the quality and colour richness of their fur.
Liquid nutritional supplement ZeoPet-Nano based on natural zeolite microparticles helps improve and aid several positive processes in the body, such as:
- Rapid improvement of the digestive system and accelerated growth;
- Significant increase in the puppy’s growth;
- General improvement of the immune status and strengthening of resistance to certain diseases (fungal and bacterial etiology);
- Normalization and enrichment of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality of fur and skin;
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions;
- Effective prevention and protection of liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of mineral imbalance and toxic impacts of low-molecular free radicals.
- In combination with its mineral components, zeolite’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) improves not only the digestive and immune systems, but also has a positive effect on the puppy’s growth speed.