ZeoPet Iodine for Puppies
ZeoPet Iodine for Puppies (special grind and mineral composition)
ZeoPet Iodine is a complex nutritional supplement for pets with zeolite and seaweeds, made with a special composition for puppies of different breeds.
ZeoPet Iodine is produced from natural, high-quality zeolite mineral in a special spatial configuration – clinoptilolite – and processed seaweeds (Japanese kelp / Laminaria japonica).
ZeoPet Iodine is an effective natural sorbent (cleaner), ion exchanger, and source of biologically active essential substances, microelements, and special pigments.
When ZeoPet Iodine enters the puppy’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous low-molecular pollutants and toxins; as well as normalizes, enriches, and restores mineral metabolism.
By adsorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins, and wastes of various origins, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
The seaweed components (Laminaria japonica) of ZeoPet Iodine actively assist the restoration of metabolism and normalization of thyroid function. In addition, the seaweeds’ biologically active components (protein and minerals) support the development and restoration of bone tissue, strengthen the immune system, and improve the animal’s exterior (fur quality and its color richness).
ZeoPet Iodine for Puppies is based on natural zeolite — a mineral that improves and benefits several positive processes in the body, such as:
- Improvement of the puppies’ digestive system’s function and accelerates growth
- General improvement of the immune system and increased resistance to certain diseases (fungal and bacterial etiology)
- Normalization and enrichment of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality and color of the fur
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions
- Protection and normalization of thyroid function
- Improvement and strengthening of the cardiovascular system against the intensive formation of bone tissue
- In combination with its organic components (Laminaria japonica — seaweed), ZeoPet Iodine’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) improves not only the digestive system and thyroid function, but also has a positive effect on the animal’s overall exterior and increases its trainability
Directions for use
TO ACHIEVE VISIBLE RESULTS
Mix into your puppy’s food immediately before feeding.
Proportions: 1 g supplement (1 measuring spoon) per 2 kg of body weight once a day for 4 weeks using the 1 g measuring spoon included:
- Small breeds: 1-3 kg (2-7 lb): 1 g (1 measuring spoon)
- Medium breeds: 4-7 kg (8-16 lb): 2 g (2 measuring spoons)
- Large breeds: 8+ kg (17+ lb): 3 g (3 measuring spoons)
Repeat after a 2-week break if desired.
- 55% Modified Clinoptilolite (from 100% refined, activated Zeolite)
- 45% Seaweed (Japanese kelp – Laminaria japonica).
No chemical additives, dyes, or fillings.
ZeoPet Iodine for Puppies is available in two sizes:
- 45g / 1.6 oz
- 150 g / 5.3 oz