ZeoPet Iodine for Dogs
ZeoPet Iodine – Canine (special grind and mineral composition)
ZeoPet Iodine is a complex nutritional supplement for pets with zeolite and seaweeds, made of a special grind for dogs of different breeds.
ZeoPet Iodine is produced from natural, high-quality zeolite mineral in a special spatial configuration – clinoptilolite – and processed seaweeds (Japanese kelp / Laminaria japonica).
ZeoPet Iodine is an effective natural sorbent (cleaner), ion exchanger, and source of biologically active essential substances, microelements, and special pigments.
When ZeoPet Iodine enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous low-molecular pollutants and toxins; as well as normalizes, enriches, and restores mineral metabolism.
By adsorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins, and wastes of various origins, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
The seaweed components (Laminaria japonica) of ZeoPet Iodine actively assist the restoration of metabolism and normalization of thyroid function. In addition, the seaweeds’ biologically active components (protein and minerals) support the development and restoration of bone tissue, strengthen the immune system, and improve the animal’s exterior (fur quality).
ZeoPet Iodine is based on natural zeolite — a mineral that improves and benefits several positive processes in the body, such as:
- Improvement of the digestive system’s function
- General improvement of the immune system and increased resistance to certain diseases (of fungal and bacterial origins)
- Normalization and enrichment of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality and color of the fur
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions
- Protection and normalization of thyroid function
- Improvement of the cardiovascular system against the intensive formation of bone tissue
- In combination with its organic components (Laminaria japonica, seaweed), ZeoPet Iodine’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) not only improves the digestive system and thyroid function, but also has a positive effect on the animal’s overall exterior appearance and increases its trainability
Directions for use:
TO ACHIEVE VISIBLE RESULTS
Mix into dog’s food immediately before feeding.
Proportions: 1 g supplement (1 measuring spoon) per 2 kg of body weight once a day for 4 weeks using the 1 g measuring spoon included:
- Small dogs: 2-6 kg (4-14 lb): 2 g (2 measuring spoons)
- Medium dogs: 7-14 kg (15-30 lb): 4 g (3-6 measuring spoons)
- Large dogs: 15+ kg (30+ lb): 7 g (7 measuring spoons or 1 tsp)
Repeat following a two-week break if desired.
TO MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH
Mix into dog’s food once a day using the 1 g measuring spoon included:
- Small dogs: 2-6 kg (4-14 lb): 1 g (1 measuring spoon)
- Medium dogs: 7-14 kg (15-30 lb): 2 g (2 measuring spoons)
- Large dogs: 15+ kg (30+ lb): 4 g (4 measuring spoons)
- 55% Modified Clinoptilolite (from 100% refined, activated Zeolite)
- 45% Seaweed (Japanese kelp – Laminaria japonica).
No chemical additives, dyes, or fillings.
ZeoPet Iodine for Dogs is available in three different sizes:
- 45g / 1.6 oz
- 150 g / 5.3 oz
- 300 g / 10.6 oz