ZeoPet for Cats
ZeoPet – for Cats (special grind and mineral composition)
ZeoPet — a complex nutritional supplement for pets. It’s produced from a high-quality, natural mineral – zeolite – in a special spatial configuration: clinoptilolite.
ZeoPet is an effective natural sorbent, ion exchanger, and catalyst.
When zeolite enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous low-molecular waste and toxins and normalizes and enriches mineral metabolism.
By absorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins, and wastes of various origins, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
Zeolite’s structure resembles a ‘mineral sponge’ that is capable of removing potentially pathogenic inorganic components from the animal’s body, while also enriching and stimulating mineral metabolism.
Based on natural zeolite, ZeoPet nutritional supplement improves and benefits the complete complex of positive processes, such as:
- Improvement of the digestive system, which assists in the complete digestion of food.
- General improvement of the immune status and increased resistance to certain diseases.
- Normalization and enrichment of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality of skin and fur.
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions.
- Prevention and protection of the animal’s liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of mineral imbalance and toxic impact low-molecular free radicals, as well as certain chemical preservatives that are selectively present in some feline foods.
- In combination with its mineral components, Zeolite’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) can have a positive effect on the animal’s lifespan.
Directions for use:
TO ACHIEVE VISIBLE RESULTS
Mix into cat’s food once a day immediately before feeding.
Proportions: 1 g supplement (1 measuring spoon) per 2 kg of body weight once a day for 4 weeks using the measuring spoon included:
- Cats (all breeds): 2—6 kg (4—14 lb): 1—3 g (1—3 measuring spoon)
Repeat after a 2-week break if desired.
TO MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH
Mix into cat’s food once a day using the measuring spoon (included):
- Cats (all breeds): 2—6 kg (4—14 lb): 1 g (1 measuring spoon)
- 100% refined, activated Zeolite (modified Clinoptilolite)
ZeoPet for Cats is available in one size:
- 45g / 1.6 oz