ZeoPet for Cats
ZeoPet – Cats (special grind and mineral composition)
ZeoPet – a complex nutritional supplement for pets (special grind for different breeds). It’s produced from high-quality natural mineral – zeolite – in a special spatial configuration – clinoptilolite.
ZeoPet – an effective natural sorbent, ion exchanger and catalyst.
When zeolite enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous low-molecular waste and toxins and normalizes and enriches mineral metabolism.
By absorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins and a waste of various geneses, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
Zeolite’s structure resembles a mineral sponge that is capable of removing potentially pathogenic inorganic components from the animal’s body, while also enriching and stimulating mineral metabolism.
Based on natural zeolite, ZeoPet nutritional supplement improves and benefits the complete complex of positive processes, such as:
- Improvement of the digestive system, which assists the complete digestion of food.
- General improvement of the immune status and strengthening of resistance to certain diseases.
- Normalization and enrichment of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality of skin and fur.
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions.
- Prevention and protection of the animal’s liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of mineral imbalance and toxic impact low-molecular free radicals, as well as certain chemical preservatives that are selectively present in some feline foods.
- In combination with its mineral components, Zeolite’s effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) can have a positive effect on the animal’s lifespan.