ZeoPet B for Dogs
ZeoPet B – Canine (special grind and mineral composition)
ZeoPet B is a complex nutritional supplement for pets (special composition for dogs of different breeds). It’s produced from natural high-quality zeolite mineral in a special spatial configuration – clinoptilolite – and a complex of three types of plant bran (wheat, rye and oat).
It is an effective natural sorbent (cleaner), ion exchanger and source of biologically active essential substances.
When ZeoPet B enters the animal’s digestive tract, it improves the excretion process of dangerous low-molecular pollutants and toxins, normalizes and enriches mineral metabolism.
By absorbing heavy metals, radionuclides, inorganic toxins and waste of various geneses, zeolite provides the animal’s body with essential microelements and valuable mineral components.
The complex of three types of plant bran (wheat, rye and bran) actively creates a bolus in the gastrointestinal tract, effectively enriches the animal`s organism with vitamins (b), selenium, and a valuable polysaccharide – beta-glucan.
ZeoPet B nutritional supplement is based on natural zeolite: a mineral that improves and benefits several positive processes in the body, such as:
- Improvement of the digestive system;
- General improvement of the immune status and strengthening of resistance to certain diseases;
- Enrichment and normalization of the mineral balance, which becomes visible in the improved quality of fur and skin;
- Removal or significant relief of allergic reactions (primarily those related to food allergens);
- Prevention and protection of the animal’s liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of mineral imbalance and toxic impact low-molecular free radicals.
- Improvement of the cardiovascular system due to a significant reduction of blood cholesterol (up to 30%), as well as the minimization of the risks of the developing parietal cholesterol plaques.
- In combination with its mineral components, ZeoPet B effect as an efficient sorbent (cleaner) improves not only the protection of the animal’s major organs and functions, but also strengthens certain systems from toxic damage that may occur in the future.