Your daily vitamin requirement for a healthy body
- Helps maintain and/or support cardiovascular health.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps maintain eyesight, skin membranes, and immune function.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth and bones.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Vitamin A (All-trans retinol): 5000 IU (1502 mcg RAE)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride): 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 25 mg
- Vitamin B3 (3-Pyridinecarboxamide/Niacinamide): 60 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid, Calcium D-pantothenate): 60 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride): 25 mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): 150 mcg
- Vitamin B12: 500 mcg
- Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol): 800 IU (20 mcg)
- Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate): 100 IU (67 mg AT)
- Biotin: 400 mcg
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone): 100 mg
- 60 Vegetable Capsules
Dosage & Directions for Use:
Adults: Take one (1) capsule once daily. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at the room temperature. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 2 years.
This product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80084624