Helps support prostate health
- Helps support prostate health.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help reduce difficulty in urination and to help relieve the urologic symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) such as weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime/nighttime urination.
- Helps prevent zinc and selenium deficiency to support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica, root): 20mg (10:1 QCE 200mg)
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens, fruit): 15mg (10:1 QCE 150mg)
- Pumpkin seed extract (Cucurbita pepo): 10mg (10:1 QCE 150mg)
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa, rhizome): 100mg
- Pygeum (Prunus africana, bark, 14% Phytosterols): 50mg
- Lycopene (Solanum lycopersicum, fruit flesh): 10mg
- Zinc (Zinc citrate): 5mg
- Selenium (Selenomethionine): 50mcg
- 60 Vegetable Capsules
Dosage & Directions for Use:
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician if symptoms persist or worsen, prior to use to exclude the diagnosis of prostate cancer, if you have a history of or have cancer, if you are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners, prior to use if you are a tobacco smoker, if you have a liver disorder or cardiovascular disease or diabetes. Some people may experience diarrhea. Stop use if hypersensitivity occurs. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at the room temperature. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 2 years.
This product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80096889