Hepatoprotectant / Liver Protectant
- A three-component, high-efficiency hepato-protective complex
An excellent synergy of three components each having hepato-protective effects. Every component works at its pharmacological trajectory with its ultimate goal: to protect your liver and rehabilitate its normal functional activity.
- Product components work in sync and synergy to balance glucose levels in your blood
Product components decrease glucose levels in your blood in a synergistic way and alleviate the formation of safe energy reserves in your liver (primarily glycogen) and, in spite of its substantial activity resulting in the decrease of insulin-resistance, they work smoothly and physiologically. By nature of their physiological effect, they are similar to Vitamin D.
- A stimulating effect on cholesterol metabolism plus normalization of lipid and carbohydrate metabolism
The product has a balanced formula which partakes in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism regulation and moderately stimulates cholesterol metabolism at the same time.
- Decreases stress and toxic impact of moderate and excessive alcohol consumption
Integral parts of the product are able to lower the damaging effects of endogenous and exogenous amines on liver cells (hepatocytes). They actively support the decrease of stress and toxic impacts of various alcohol doses.
- A uniquely balanced formula with a system-stabilizing effect on the entire spectrum of metabolic processes
All components of the product have an overall hepato-protective, hypolipidemic (lipid-lowering), hypocholesteremic (cholesterol-lowering) and hypoglycemic effect.
- Stimulates the decrease of lithogenesis likelihood in your gallbladder
The product is unique in its combined proportions of flavonoid and flavonoid-lignin complexes which help to improve formation and alleviate discharge of bile and, in combination with other properties, decrease the lithogenesis likelihood in your gallbladder.
- 2013 laboratory data shows that some product components facilitate the resistance of your body against viral hepatitis type C
It was proved in vitro that silibinin (a product component) in relative concentrations (125mcml) offers a 100% hindrance to the merging of hepatitis type C virus with hepatocytes liposomes and prevents viral hepatitis type C reproduction.
(( Cell Microbiol. 2013 Nov;15(11):1866-82. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12155. Epub 2013 Jun 14. Silibinin inhibits hepatitis C virus entry into hepatocytes by hindering clathrin-dependent trafficking. ))
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric): 180mg
- DL-alpha-Lipoic acid: 200mg
- Silybum marianum (Milk thistle seed extract—80% Silymarin): 220mg
- 60 Vegetable Capsules
- 180 Vegetable Capsules
Dosage & Directions for Use:
Adults: Take one (1) capsule 3 times daily. Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/liver protectant.
Helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, prior to use if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, or if you have diabetes. If you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness and/or confusion, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner (as these may be symptoms of severe low blood sugar levels).
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at the room temperature. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 2 years.
This product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80079066