Hepatoprotectant / Liver Protectant
- A thee-component high efficiency hepato-protective complex
An excellent synergy of three components each having hepato-protective effect. Every component works at its pharmacological trajectory with the only ultimate goal: to protect your liver and rehabilitate its normal functional activity
- Product components work in sync and synergy to balance glucose level in your blood
Product components decrease glucose level in your blood in a synergistic way and alleviate formation of safe energy reserves of in your liver (primarily glycogen) and, in spite of its substantial activity resulting in decrease of insulin-resistance, they work smoothly and physiologically. By nature of their physiological effect they are similar to vitamin D
- A stimulating effect on cholesterol metabolism plus normalization of lipid and carbohydrate metabolism
The product has a balanced formula which partakes in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism regulation and moderately stimulates cholesterol metabolism at the same time.
- Decreases stress and toxic impact of moderate and excessive alcohol consumption
Integral parts of the product are able to lower damaging effect of endogenous and exogenous amines on liver cells (hepatocytes). They actively support decrease of stress and toxic impact of various alcohol doses
- A unique balanced formula with a system stabilizing effect on the entire spectrum of metabolism processes
All components of the product have an overall hepato-protective, hypolipidemic (lipid lowering), hypocholesteremic (cholesterol lowering) and hypoglycemic effect
- Stimulates decrease of lithogenesis likelihood in your gallbladder
The product contains unique in its combined proportions flavonoid and flavonoid-lignin complexes which help to improve formation and alleviate discharge of bile and, in combination with other properties, decrease the lithogenesis likelihood in your gallbladder.
- 2013 laboratory data show that some product components facilitate resistance of your body against viral hepatitis type C
It was proved in vitro in 2013 that silibinin (being a product component) in relative concentrations (125mcml) offers a 100% hindrance to the merging of hepatitis type C virus with hepatocytes liposomes and prevents viral hepatitis type C reproduction.
(( Cell Microbiol. 2013 Nov;15(11):1866-82. doi: 10.1111/cmi.12155. Epub 2013 Jun 14.Silibinin inhibits hepatitis C virus entry into hepatocytes by hindering clathrin-dependent trafficking. ))
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric)
- DL-alpha-Lipoic acid
- Silybum marianum (Milk thistle seed extract 80% Silymarin)