- Birch Bark Extract
- Organic Omega-3 Oil
- Vitamin A & D
- Other 100% Natural Active Ingredients
Mode of Application:
- Clear the hoof of visible mud/ordure.
- Ensure the hoof is clean and dry.
- Apply the product generously with the supplied brush to the hoof sole and walls.
Apply three (3) times a week.
To treat severe conditions, apply twice a day for at least a week.
Hoof Doctor Helps Fight the Following Horse Hoof Problems:
- Thrush and Cankers
- Quarter Crack and Sheared Heels
- Hoof Wall Cracks
- Corns and Sole Bruises
- Hoof Abscesses
- Seedy Toe / White Line Disease
- Laminitis or Founder
In all cases involving hoof conditions, diseases, or injuries, your veterinarian along with your farrier are your best sources for information about your horse and your particular circumstances.
Non-caustic formulation & no harmful or petroleum-based products.
473 ml / 16 fl.oz.
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at above freeze temperature. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.