To place an order for a Hoof Doctor please use:
hoofdoctor.com - US customers
hoofdoctor.ca - Canadian customers
A unique product based on Birch Bark Extract with Organic Oils, including Omega 3, Vitamins A & D, for Professional Care of Horses’ Hooves!
- Helps to eliminate hooves sensitivity
- Improves the quality and elasticity of the horn hoof plate
- Prevents loss of natural moisture of the hoof
- Strengthens the keratinization process (keratoplastic effect)
- Has antibacterial properties (kills most bacteria, including tubercle bacillus and anthrax spores) and has an antifungal effect
- Prevents thrush (rotting hoof frog)
- Has an antiseptic effect
- Has an antiparasitic impact
- Has an insecticidal impact
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Stops destruction of the hoof horn from external factors, such as:
- Cooling / overheating
- Mechanical injury (hoof cleavage)
- Excessive dryness or humidity
- Prevents bacteria and fungi from getting through the hoof
Hoof Doctor Helps Fight the Following Horse Hoof Problems:
- Thrush and Cankers
- Quarter Crack and Sheared Heels
- Hoof Wall Cracks
- Corns and Sole Bruises
- Hoof Abscesses
- Seedy Toe / White Line Disease
- Laminitis or Founder
FOR HOOF USE ONLY
Based on All-Natural Ingredients:
Suitable for all hoof types in all weather conditions.
- Birch Bark Extract
- Organic Omega-3 Oil
- Vitamin A & D
- Other 100% Natural Active Ingredients
|Betulin / Butulinol
|Powerful antiseptic effect against most viruses, bacteria and fungi. Hepatoprotector, a stabilizer of blood fats, anti-inflammatory component
|Very strong antioxidant and bactericidal component
|Antiseptic, disinfectant. Similar effect to Phenol
|DHA – Docosahexaenoic Acid
|Has an anti-inflammatory effect. Supports muscle recovery after exercise. Supports blood circulation.
|EPA – Eicosapentaenoic Acid
|Reducing cellular inflammation
|Powerful wound healing and disinfecting component
|Used to accelerate all metabolic processes in tissues and the body
|Antiseptic, safe to use in the food industry and cosmetology
|Flavanoid, has an antimicrobial, antifungal effect
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|Fight inflammation, improve bones by boosting the amount of calcium in bones.
|Bacteriostatic, analgesic, antiseptic
|Builds and repairs healthy tissue
|Fluid trapping substance, great for dry hoofs
|Significantly inhibit bacterial growth
|Immune booster. Promotes tissue repair and grow of healthy skin and hair. Helps to maintain healthy hoofs and bones.
|Immune booster. Reduces inflammation, promotes strong bones
Non-caustic formulation & no harmful or petroleum-based products.
473 ml / 16 fl.oz.
Mode of Application:
- Clear the hoof of visible mud/ordure.
- Ensure the hoof is clean and dry.
- Apply the product generously with the supplied brush to the hoof sole and walls.
Apply three (3) times a week.
To treat severe conditions, apply twice a day for at least a week.
In all cases involving hoof conditions, diseases, or injuries, your veterinarian along with your farrier are your best sources for information about your horse and your particular circumstances.
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at above freeze temperature. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.