Relieves Aches and Pains
- Relieves aches and pains of various origins, such as headaches (including migraine headaches), lower back pain, joint pain, etc.
- Provides antioxidants to protect against reactive-free radicals and to maintain good health
- Contains herbal ingredients in effective combinations and dosages
- White willow (Salix alba, bark concentrated extract): 100 mg (10:1equivalent to 1000 mg of standard extract)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis, leaf extract): 350 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, root extract): 250 mg
- 60 Vegetable Capsules
Dosage & Directions for Use:
Adults: Take two (2) capsules twice daily.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. If you experience gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, heartburn or diarrhea, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. If you have asthma or peptic ulcer disease, are taking anticoagulants or products containing acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates, have liver or gallbladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
If you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates, have a seizure disorder (e.g. epilepsy) or you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at the room temperature. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 2 years.
This product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80081538