Zeolite 6 - Detox for Cardiovascular System
Detox for Cardiovascular System
Blood Vessels Guard
Zeolite 6 has a variety of beneficial effects and can be used to:
- prevent the toxic effects of mercury on the cardiovascular and central nervous system
- support the vascular system
- protect human cells from oxidative damage / provides an antioxidative effect
- neutralize and remove biologically harmful agents and support resistance to stress
- detoxify those potentially been exposed to environmental pollutants
Directions & Dosage:
Adults: Take one tablet twice each day with meal. Take with full glass of liquid.
Allow 1-2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.
Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenum ulcer or an allergy/sensitivity to gluten, wheat, rye or other grains.
Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur; in which case, reduce dosage.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Contains wheat and rye bran.
- Each tablet contains 0.018oz / 0.5g
- Container size: 90 tablets – 1.6oz / 45g
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 40.0 %
- Di yu (Sanguisorba officinalis): 30.0 %
- Wheat bran (Triticum aestivum): 15.0 %
- Rye bran (Secale cereale): 15.0 %
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at a temperature between -22ºF and +77ºF / -30ºC and +25ºC. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071585
This product is not medication
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice of prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can only be performed by a doctor who always takes the individual characteristics of the patient into account.