Zeolite 5 - Detox with Iodine
Helps Your Thyroid Gland Function!
Helps to support detoxification
Zeolite 5 is recommended for use under the following conditions:
- as body detoxifier of radioactive and toxic inorganic substances
- as an improver of the physiology and functions of the thyroid gland
- as an enhancer of functions and physiology of the cardiovascular system
- as an ameliorator of liver function
- as an improver of renal function through indirect detoxification
- as an enhancer of neuro-physiology function that prevents an influence of toxic substances on Central Nervous System
Directions & Dosage:
Adults: Take one tablet each day. Take with 1⁄2—1 glass of liquid.
Allow 1-2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
Contra Indications (Precautions):
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.
Do not use if you have gastric or duodenum ulcer, chronic diarrhea, nephritis, if you are taking other medications containing Iodine, if you have Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis, chronic diarrhea.
Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur, in which case, reduce dose.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Dosage & quantity:
- Each tablet contains – 0.018oz / 0.5g
- Container size: 90 tablets – 1.6oz / 45g
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 55.0 %
- Japanese kelp (Laminaria japonica, thallus): 45.0 %
In dry place in a tightly sealed package at the temperature between -22ºF and +86ºF / -30ºC and +30ºC, and keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071582
This product is not medication
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice and prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can perform only a doctor who always takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient.