Zeolite 3 - Detox for Sport
Biologically Active Supplement
Zeolite 3 is recommended for athletes and people with high levels of physical activity. It is used as:
- a neutralizer of metabolic toxins and lactic acid and normalize gastrointestinal and liver function for those with excessive physical activity such as athletes, construction workers, industry workers, truck drivers, agricultural industry workers, farmers, travelers and others
- an effective detoxifier, helpful in the neutralization and removal of metabolic toxins, free radicals, lactic acid, and toxic inorganic substances from the gastrointestinal tract
Directions & Dosage:
Adults: Take one tablet twice each day with meal. Take with full glass of liquid.
Allow 1-2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.
Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenum ulcer or an allergy/sensitivity to gluten, wheat or other grains.
Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur, in which case, reduce dose.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Contains wheat and rye bran.
- Each tablet contains — 0.018oz / 0.5g
- Container size: 90 tablets – 1.6oz / 45g
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 35.0 %
- Wheat bran (Triticum aestivum): 25.0 %
- Rye bran (Secale cereale): 20.0 %
- Fructose: 20.0 %
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at a temperature between -22ºF and +77ºF / -30ºC and +25ºC. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071584
This product is not medication
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice of prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can only be performed by a doctor who always takes the individual characteristics of the patient into account.