Zeolite 2 - Detox + Antioxidants
Detox + Antioxidants
Zeolite 2 has a variety of effects and can be used as:
- an absorber and remover of heavy metal toxins from the gastrointestinal tract to improve mineral, protein and lipid metabolism
- a neutralizer and an exo/endo-toxins remover from the digestive system and a proper liver condition and function provider
- an effective detoxifier during diarrhea
- a toxin absorber/remover from the gastrointestinal tract after chemo and radiation therapies
Directions & Dosage:
Adults: Take one tablet twice each day 30-40 minutes before a meal. Take with full glass of liquid.
Allow 1-2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.
Do not use if you have gastric or duodenum ulcer or allergy/sensitivity to gluten, oat, rye or other grains. Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur, in which case, reduce dosage.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Contains oat and rye bran.
- Each tablet contains – 0.018oz / 0.5g
- Container size: 90 tablets – 1.6oz / 45g
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 55.0 %
- Oat bran (Avena sativa): 35.0 %
- Rye bran (Secale cereale): 10.0 %
Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed package at a temperature between -22ºF and +86ºF /. -30ºC and +30ºC. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071577
This product is not medication
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice of prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can only be performed by a doctor who always takes the individual characteristics of the patient into account.